£30,000 to £45,000 (dependant on experience) Exeter, EX2 Permanent
You will be joining an established, diverse team in a supportive environment working with the latest digital design tools on exciting regional, national and international projects across a number of sectors.
As a key member of the team you will work on infrastructure, highways and drainage design, scheme development, preliminary and detailed design.
This role would suit an engineer that has experience of working within the Civil Engineering Industry.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant Civil Engineering degree OR ONC or HNC qualification (such as Civil Engineering or Construction and the Built Environment) OR suitable experience or similar
- Knowledge of Civils 3D, WIINDES and AutoCAD
- Experience of drainage design, highway horizontal and vertical alignment design, highway materials and specification, ground conditions, earthworks and specification
- Knowledge in gaining consents, planning application and approvals processes (S278, S38, S104, etc)
- Able to communicate effectively with clients, architects, contractors and regulatory / statutory authorities to deliver detailed designs