£25,000-30,000 per annum Bristol BS1 Permanent
As a result of growth and recent project wins, we now need an Engineer to join our Bristol team.
You will be part of the Civil Engineering team providing support to the civils design, transport planning and hydrology teams, working on an interesting range of projects throughout the region and across different sectors including: residential, commercial, industrial, education and health.
As a key member of the team, you will work on infrastructure, highways and drainage design, scheme development, preliminary and detailed designs.
Our ideal Engineer:
Applicants should have:
- Relevant ONC or HNC qualification (such as Civil Engineering or Construction and the Built Environment) OR BEng Civil Engineering or similar
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD including the use and management of external references, control of coordinates and units
- Experience in the production of highways, drainage and residential development designs
- Experience of Windes / PDS / Civils 3D / Site 3D, training may be provided as required
- Experience in the production of ground models, horizontal and vertical geometry for road design, drainage modelling, residential site 3D design
- Understanding of relevant design codes such as DMRB, Manual for Streets, Sewers for Adoption, Design Construction Guidance for adoptable sewers, Building Regulations etc
- Experience in production of designs for adoption such as S38 / S278 / S104 / S106
- Proven ability to produce work to a high quality standard
- Ability to apply technical understanding independently and draw on experience in order to anticipate areas that need further information or development and develop appropriately detailed designs
- Ability to work autonomously; including liaising directly with clients and leading client meetings where engineer input is required
- Enthusiasm to work as part of a multidisciplinary team to deliver work to deadlines and to a high quality
- Ability and desire to assist more junior team members with training and mentoring to improve their knowledge base and experience
This role would suit an engineer that already has experience of working within the Civil Engineering industry.
Our annual staff survey has shown year on year improvements in management and wellbeing, which we believe reflects our ‘family’ culture. We’re proud that employees often choose to return to work with us again, having worked elsewhere.
If this sounds like you, please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by 14th October 2022.
Clarkebond are committed to equal opportunities in employment.
At Clarkebond we want candidates to feel confident to ask about the flexibility they need. Any candidate who applies for a job with us can ask us about the flexibility at interview. In return, we’ll explore what’s possible.