Principal/Project Civil Engineer
£45,000-55,000 per annum Exeter Permanent
You will be joining an established diverse team in a supportive environment working with the latest digital design tools on exciting regional, national and international projects across a number of sectors.
Duties will include:
As a key member of the team you will work on infrastructure, highways and drainage design, scheme development, preliminary and detailed design.
This role would suit an engineer that has several years of experience of working within the Civil Engineering Industry and is keen to develop more junior members of the team.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- BEng Civil Engineering or MEng Civil Engineering
- Membership of relevant professional body ( eg ICE). You may be working towards chartership status or already chartered.
- Substantial UK construction industry design consultancy experience across a number of sectors including the Residential sector
- Good commercial awareness and client liaison experience
- A hands-on approach to detail design and a good understanding of relevant codes and current industry standards
- Ability to speak clearly, confidently, and professionally when dealing with staff, clients and other members of the professional team
- Ability to write clear and concise technical reports
- Ability to provide mentoring support to more junior colleagues