Revit Technician/Senior Revit Technician
£30,000-50,000 per annum (dependent on experience) Permanent
We are proud that our annual survey shows year on year improvements in management and wellbeing which we believe reflects our ‘family’ culture. Not only does this make it a great environment to work in but employees often to choose to work for us again, having worked elsewhere.
We are excited to have a new vacancy within our Structures team due to company growth and recent projects wins.
You will be a key member of the Structures team helping to direct resources of the group to produce the highest standards of design and client service within predeterminded cost and time constraints.
- To produce detailed technical drawings and models using Revit and AutoCAD
- To help with the production of detailed drawing lists for the structural elements of a project
- To check drawings and models for accuracy, quality, level of detail and that they meet the required deliverables, for drawings produced by yourself and by others
- To manage your own time on projects to ensure deadlines are met and advise the Director or Project Engineer of any change in the resource requirements or target deadlines.
- To support structural projects, answering directly to the Project Director, with input from engineers as required.
- To act as a Revit expert for the office, providing advice and guidance to junior engineers and technicians as required.
- To liaise with external consultants as required
- To work collaboratively with engineers to find solutions to design or coordination problems
- To contribute to the development of good practise and processes
- To encourage and develop technical drawing skills of more junior members of the team supervising and mentoring more junior members of the team as appropriate
- When requested to do so monitor and record additional time arising from alterations and amendments to the work supported by detailed records for review by the project director
- To carry out additional specific duties the Company may reasonably request in carrying out the role of Revit Technician / Senior Revit Technician.
Our ideal Candidate
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Building Structures
- Experience in numerous sectors of building structures
- CAD, BIM and building structures PAS 1192-2,4,5 & 6 BS1192:2007
- BIM Execution Plan and BIM standards creation
- EIR and cross check of BEPS
- Understanding of levels of information and levels of details in respect of BIM
- Process, workflow and procedural document creation
- Model authoring and project deliverables
- Parametric family creation
- Management of eplates and Revit families
- BIM coordination and validation
- Able to produce accurate technical engineering drawings in a variety of materials in both REVIT and AutoCAD
- Great communication skills with enthusiastic and positive approach
- Ability to coach and develop others
- Competent/Expert in Revit
- Competent CAD user
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong Team Player
- Client focused
- Able to support structural projects
Any experience of other disciplines, civil engineering, highways, geotechnics or other skills relevant to the role would also be advantageous.
Benefits of working for Clarkebond
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holiday with the option to purchase an additional 5 days
- Opportunities to work flexibly with our current ‘Route 40’ policy
- Pension scheme – 5% employer contribution
- Life assurance
- Shopping discounts
- Reimbursement of Professional Memberships
- Access to Heath Assured – Employee Assistance
- Bike & Tech Schemes
- An opportunity to socialise with your team and the office as a whole
If you feel like you could be the perfect fit for Clarkebond please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 14th October.
Clarkebond are committed to equal opportunities in employment.
At Clarkebond we want candidates to feel confident to ask about the flexibility they need. Any candidate who applies for a job with us can ask us about the flexibility at interview. In return, we’ll explore what’s possible.